Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Rusted Strings

This is just some poetry open to any interpretation. 

In the barren winters of lapsed reason,

          I stumble from folly,

And torment never weakens,

          Rusted strings don't call me,

I bespeak a promise of a stifled wind,

          Mourning for an aged and forgotten tune,

Urgently this message I send,

          Ill gotten memories, will they consume?

Fleeting thoughts leaped from under hint,

         Nostalgia and vague thoughts are bred,

Smiling now to my wonderment,

          I chance knowing what needs said,

You find yourself lost,

         When the truth turns to story,

Blind not seeing the cost,

          It'd be a wasted glory,

Hindered will can be returned,

          It brings many talents,

So much more can be learned,

          Tenacity regains balance.


No comments:

Post a Comment