Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hopeful Greetings

      On the valued advice of a trusted friend I am starting this blog. I have no agenda of any sort other than the sharing of my opinion, and any reader's opinion of it. I figure I might as well get this out of the way and say that I am a blunt and honest person, I won't compromise the integrity of my point to save someone's feelings. I, however, won't go out of my way to be mean or ever personally insult someone. I am very critical, generally speaking, though. Do not expect consistency in my posts or for me to stick with one topic. As I said before, I have no agenda. It'd be nice for people to listen, because most of what I have to say, I believe to be practical information with good intentions. Good intentions can find themselves being a dangerous thing at times, but I assure you no harm shall come from my text. I'm not trying to sell you, or buy you for that matter, just trying to raise awareness and cut, as they say, the bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment